Setting the CIO Roadmap for Networking, Communications and Security
Enterprises struggle to keep up with the fast pace of technology change. Even as business units demand a digital transformation to become more competitive, many IT organizations continue to spend up to 80 percent of their time and budget just ‘keeping the lights on.’
How can savvy organizations quickly identify and harness the power of new technology advances to innovate while staying secure?
Join us for lunch at the exclusive Pittsburgh Blue – Edina steakhouse co-hosted by Broadline and Masergy, where our experts will discuss the disruptive IT trends you need to know about and share best practices and use cases in global networking, unified communications, and cyber security.
Discussion topics will include:
- Benefits businesses can expect from Secure Hybrid Networking and leveraging optimized technologies based on user, location and risk tolerance
- Best practices for migrating your communications and contact center to the cloud
- Security strategies that slash manpower requirements and enable effective detection and response
Rich Korn: Security Solutions Manager Rich Korn has over 20 years of industry experience in the IT industry with deep knowledge in topics including network security, WAN, cloud services and managed services. Rich has worked extensively with enterprise customers and channel partners in various leadership roles including solution engineering, sales, training, and development. In his current role at Masergy, he works with enterprise customers to advise them on best practice security strategies. Rich is a passionate speaker, has led many industry panels, and was voted as Best Presenter at many partner summits.
Shawn Cooke: Cloud Communications Manager Shawn has a wealth of experience in designing enterprise-level cloud communications: Hosted UC, SIP trunking, and Cloud Contact Center solutions for global enterprises. As a Cloud Communications Manager at Masergy, Shawn works with global enterprise businesses to build customized solutions with best practice cloud migration strategies that future-proof their communications technology roadmap. Shawn is an engaging speaker and is passionate about delivering on business outcomes.
For More Information:
- Unified Communications Trends hosted by RingCentral • February 19, 2019
- SD-WAN hosted by Consolidated / Broadline at the Horse and Hunt Club • April 30, 2019
- Network Security Threats and Solutions hosted by Masergy • September 23, 2019 • Horse and Hunt Club