SD-WAN Lunch and Learn • July 24, 2018
You have been invited to participate in this unique event. A guest expert will guide conversation regarding best practices and technology trends over a VIP lunch with your peers. Learn about what others are doing to remain current with their networks and security.
- Just $225M in 2015, sales of SD WAN gear will hit $1.9B in 2018
- Estimated growth to $8.08B in 2021
- 30% of worldwide enterprises plan to migrate to SD WAN in 1-2 years
- Increased network strain caused by cloud requires hybrid cloud application delivery
- SD WAN mitigates enterprise challenges by increasing and stabilizing cloud, mobile, big data and analytics traffic
Learn About SD-WAN and How it Can Address:
- Eliminate outages and downtime for any traffic
- Reduce costs related to lost productivity
- Never be down from the Internet
- Optimize existing and add new, low-cost bandwidth
- Eliminate jitter and improve VoIP and UCaaS performance • Improve any connection type (MPLS or broadband) with QoS
Mike Siegler has spent over 18 years in technology, with real-world experience leading teams and building products for companies like Seagate Technology, Medtronic, General Electric, United Technologies and Digi International.